VAT presented the results of the second edition. Cities Health Index (see full directory here)an analysis of health status and its determinants 53 cities based on five dimensions: population health, environment, socioeconomic and working conditions, community and health services. On this occasion, besides following the evolution of the first indicators, it presents the analysis of new phenomena such as innovations from a gender perspective and the degree of digitization of health-related transactions and the presence of research institutes.
Each of the dimensions on which this analysis is based gauge set Evaluating the general health status of the population, its socioeconomic determinants and socio-sanitary policies on an urban scale, determining its performance, cities.
“We dedicate some of our efforts to developing tools that provide the general population with knowledge and insights that help them engage in behaviors that enable them to live longer and better.”
There were participants in the promotion ceremony of the project. Miguel GarciaDKV Communications and Responsible Business Director; Jordi Hereuformer mayor of Barcelona and president of Idencity; Odile Rodriguez from the sourcescience communicator; Silvia Donosodoctor in anthropology, gender specialist and cherry seaHe is in charge of the project at Idencity.
“Based on our commitment to promoting healthy habits and prevention, we dedicate some of our efforts to developing tools that provide insights and insights that help not only our customers but the population at large to adopt behaviors that allow them to improve. live longer and better”, said Miguel Garcia. Jordi Hereu stressed that this edition supports the commitment of both Idencity and DKV to create a tool that provides understandable, comparable and up-to-date data.
This Health Index shows a slight improvement towards healthier environments in Spanish cities in terms of health services, environmental aspects, socioeconomic conditions and community networks. https://news.google.com/70.1 compatibility level in 2021 72.2% this year and https://news.google.com/70% from 27 cities above to 42 today. They especially highlight Granada, BarcelonaVitoria and A Coruna.
- parameter EnvironmentFocusing on the environment, mobility, housing and facilities evaluation, it offers the biggest improvement between both versions. 44 of 52 cities improves their performance evaluated in both versions, resulting in an improvement in the average cohesion of cities from 62.0% to 67.6%. One Koruna, Grenade Y melilla the three cities that experienced the biggest increase.
- In the case of Health ServiceAnalyze the prevention and promotion activities of health and health services in each region. This was the one with the greatest opportunity for improvement and the lowest value in 2022. However, the average compliance achieved represents a slight improvement over the results for 2021 (mean 58.2%) and clearly develop Seville, pamplona Y Grenade.
- Dimension Societyfocuses on the analysis of interactions that occur in society and focuses its evaluation on two aspects: safety and community and family networks. It is positioned as the dimension with the best average score among the editions, especially considering the low crime rates. 88% on average in 2022, This represents a moderate improvement compared to 85.8% in 2021. leida, Ceuta, Girona, Barcelona Y Tarragonacompatibility, ranging from ten to seven percent between versions.
- as a reference Socioeconomic and Working ConditionsIt is the least improved dimension among editions, focusing on assessing financial stability and the quality and safety of employment. 2022 results, average 73.7%represents a minimal variation from 2021 (73.3% on average). Although a few cities are different from the previous year, for example soria, huesca, Victory, pamplona Y Teruel.
- Finally, the size Population HealthOnly one of five analysis areas in which the recession is observed, focusing on the general health of the population through the analysis of death, illness and healthy behavior of citizens in each region, and even with its results a slight decrease from 73.4% in 2021 73.3% in 2022. Experts explain this due to the somewhat negative development of indicators of hospital morbidity rates, which assess the degree of prevalence of the main diseases affecting the health of the population.
HEALTH AND WOMEN
The results of the behavior of women different from the average of both sexes longer life and healthier habits, although the group exhibits a higher prevalence in certain diseases such as circulatory and nervous system diseases. Although women show high risk poverty, loneliness in old age and being a victim of gender-based violence.
Because health is what we all need… ConSalud.es
#edition #Spanish #Cities #Health #Index